We don’t like to have too many rules but these small policies and etiquette will all make it more enjoyable for everyone else!
• Mobile free zone – please switch off your phone before entering the space
• Silence when entering the yoga studio
• Arrive with time – allow at least 15min to get changed, set up and ready for class and make sure to be inside the yogastudio 5min prior class starts
• You can enter the studio 15min before class start (respect students in previous class savasana)
• Bags and your valuables are to be left in the changing rooms or lockers – not inside the yoga studio or by your mat
• Stay in the room throughout the whole class. Postures towards the end of the series are designed to calm, cool and re-energize you. Class is over once final savasana has been taken. When finished please leave quiet
• If you feel faint, dizzy or nauseous, this is normal in the beginning as your body is getting used to the heat. Sit down, take a break, focus on breathing calm through your nose and join back in when you have recovered
• Please keep strong fragrances to a limit – odours are enhanced in the heated environment!
• If you have any injuries, medical conditions, recent surgeries or if you are pregnant, please advise reception or the teacher before class
MOST OF ALL PLEASE BRING A POSITIVE ATTITUDE! KEEP AN OPEN MIND, AND AN OPEN HEART…